Following on from our announcement relating to the success of our SIHED Challenge Fund bid, we are pleased to announce that ten HEIs will join us in delivering the CUREate project.
- University of East London (Lead Institution)
- London South Bank University
- Middlesex University London
- University of West London
- University of Greenwich
- City University London
- University of Hertfordshire
- Kingston University London
- Bucks New University
- Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
CUREate will focus on elevating awareness of the health professions to students undertaking creative study, with an aim to encourage these students to consider postgraduate courses in health. The project will also explore the ways that creative capability can enhance health delivery.
Students and faculty at partner institutions will design and deliver activity at a local level, as well as support CUREate’s broader project aims. Activities will run throughout the spring and summer terms of the 2019/20 academic year. To learn more about CUREate, follow us on Twitter @cureate_ldn or email CUREate Project Manager Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org.