London is an international centre of excellence in medical, dental and pharmacy education and research. There are very few concentrations of its kind in the world and the benefits of this are global.
- Two of London's universities are in the top 10 in the world for clinical, pre-clinical and health related subjects
- The rate at which the quality of medical research published by the London Medicine higher education institutions (HEIs) is increasing, and at a faster pace than those HEIs in either Boston or San Francisco
- 50% of medical, dental and pharmacy research published by London Medicine HEIs has an international co-author
- Medical research undertaken by London's universities has an impact on the lives of some of the poorest people in the world
- Large research grants awarded by international organisations to London's HEIs recognises the innovation and excellence of their work
Read the supporting articles and case studies on the left hand side to find out more about the global impact London's medical, dental and pharmacy higher education institutions have.